People's Photography
Every artwork consists of thousands of pictures, yet each
tells a story. Pictures are powerful people's connect with it. Via pictures,
people share their stories, dreams and rejoice.
![]() |
| "Just sitting in silence is one of the best things a man can do" |
![]() |
| "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It's what sunflower do" |
![]() |
| "All of my life's troubles disappear when I see my sister smile" |
![]() |
| "All I can tell you is, she was a hard-working woman" |
![]() |
| "My smile isn't going to turn into a frown, because whatever you say won't bring me down" |
![]() |
| "The hardest walk you can make is alone. But it's the walk that will make you stronger" |
![]() |
| "Deeper the roots, greater the fruits" |
![]() |
| "Every girl is beautiful in her own unique way" |
![]() |
| "childhood friendship is the most beautiful memory that can't ever be replaced". |
| "Ethnic dresses truly are dresses with a soul" |
| "To be natural is such a very difficult pose to keep up" |
| "I got the greatest friend ever, and I got to keep her for the rest of my life" |
| "A good photograph is knowing where to stand" |
![]() |
| "Soon to be Mrs, because I am the bride" |
| "No love is greater than that of a father for his son" |
| "I may be a child, but I feel like I'm a very good model" |
![]() |
| "Every child is designed by God to be a leader" |













Amazing photography
ReplyDelete